Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 7 March 2017

Who decides?

I've often wondered who decides when a meal is an epic meal that should be cooked/presented a certain way.

Greg was watching a cooking competition taking place in Australia. I happened to sit down and hear one of the judges said that ribs should be done this way and when bitten into should feel such and such.



Who made others judges of what we think is right for us? Why do we allow others to tell us what is good/bad for us? I may enjoy my vegetables raw, or slushy. Who cares, as long as I enjoy it.

I've also often wondered why certain plants are considered weeds and others are not.

Arum lillies in South Africa are considered a weed/funeral plant and yet in the UK they are exotic.

The lovely dandelion that grows freely all over the world in every landscape is considered a weed and yet it is the most amazing healer. Adverts tell us we should eradicate all dandelions from our garden cos they make it look untidy. What?

We control and landscape everything to within an inch of its life. Nature gives us the finger and cheerfully grows back again. Lol

We should stop listening to what others say or tell us to do and start thinking for ourselves. There is no harm in hearing what someone has to say, but to follow slavishly, cos its a fashion trend? Nah-aa

I came across this YouTube video on FB which sort of made me write this little rant.




No comments: