Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Thursday 9 March 2017

Mom and Dad Taxis

I'd forgotten how much Ashlee and I used to borrow each other's clothes/shoes when she lived at home in the UK prior to leaving for Oz.

Now that she is here, she is borrowing my stuff ALL the time. Lol...


She's said that she will treat living with us as a house share and she is certainly doing that, which is great. But...

..it feels like she reverts to being our child every so often - we are fetching and carrying like we used to. For both of them.

Neither of our children have a driver's licence.

So we are Mom's Taxi or Dad's Taxi...again.

Traevis had his medical yesterday morning so he can renew his visa. Again with the taxi - this time it was Dad cos I was dead to the world having done a few 12 hour shifts.

Last night Ashlee asked if one of us would collect her from work this afternoon. She is leaving early as she is flying out to Wellington this evening to spend time with the boyfriend.

Greg replied, "Write your request on the back of a $50 note." Oh how the two of us laughed so she never got her answer.

So this morning she asked again.

Greg and I looked at each other and go "rock paper scissors". We both pulled scissors. Lol...that's not gonna work. We never gave her an answer, the two of us giggling over the result. She walked out to catch the bus with a "let me know".

We don't begrudge them - we are happy to do it, within reason


No comments: