Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 15 March 2017

Decision made

I've plumbed the depths of indecision.

Vacillating between staying and going. None of this was Greg's stuff, it was all mine. I had to process my way through this indecision. It's always so difficult when there is too much choice.




There are occasions when it can be good to go back to something just to see if it was the right decision.

Sunday was a day for clearing and cleaning the house. I had an urge to make sure everything was in perfect order. Not normal for me, but I know when I get this bug up my arse, it is because of an energy shift.

Sunday night was a lovely night of lightfilled energy. Ashlee and her boyfriend arrived back for the night from their travels, Richard and Traevis came back after spending the day out. We all sat around the diningroom table laughing and exchanging stories. It was a really beautiful end to the weekend. 

Since then, these last three days, Monday-Wednesday, I've had absolutely no energy. So lethargic that I cannot even think about doing anything.

I went to work any way on Monday but was so ungrounded it took me ages to get anything done.

I've taken the rest of the week off. I've slept and slept and slept.

Even as I sit here on Thursday, I still find myself so very tired.

But the one positive thing that has come about is that everything I need to stay has fallen into place. Just like that, no effort needed.

This time out has been to get me out of my own way in order to allow this to happen, cos when we "hamster wheel" in our minds, nothing new can get actioned.

So we are staying in NZ. I feel comfortable with the decision and Greg is happy. He never said anything but while he let me go through my process, I think maybe he was a little worried that we'd land up having a tug o' war between us. Me wanting to leave and him wanting to stay.

****

Greg said that he is no longer buying any Dove stuff as they use palm oil. I'm sad cos I like their soap, but he is right.

I ask you Dove, why you gotta be like that?




No comments: