Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Sunday 5 February 2017

Hakarimata Summit Tracks, Ngaruawhia, NZ amongst other things

I have no idea why...or maybe I do...I am being pushed to be fit.

Actually now that I ponder it, I've been thinking over the last month that I need to get myself very fit.

So of course, my higher self listens to what I want and gives it to me in buckets!



Saturday we decided to walk up to the summit of the Hakarimata Range, Ngaruawahia.

At the entrance of this very popular climb there were white sandbags everywhere. I briefly wondered why.

On the way up and down, we were passed several times by those getting super fit for something or another, some carrying two or three sandbags at a time. Aha, now I know why the sandbags were there.

Oh my word, did we sweat buckets. I admit I was exhausted and ready to give up more than once, but I asked for help and pushed myself beyond my limits, making it to the top.

Clearly this is a regularly used fitness route as all along the way, dotted at intervals were plaques of encouragement such as "Whether you think you can or can't - you're right".

Little kids were running up and down, making my eyeballs sweat with their boundless energy.

Despite this I have no sore body. Slightly stiff after sitting down for a while, but that has gone.

Then, Sunday I bought a second hand bike at a market...randomly.

Despite the very cheap price, the bike is in good condition. A bit of rust here and there, but Greg tinkered with it and voila! as good as new.

Ashlee has borrowed my colleague's bike while he is away and, one thing led to another, and I landed up doing a 26 kilometre cycle yesterday with her. I've not climbed on a bike for about ten years. I was a bit wobbly, lol. I surprised myself that I was able to do the uphills without effort, until the last three hills, when we both walked.

Again, I feel great. My bum is slightly saddle sore, but otherwise good. My hub and daughter are suffering today.

I do find it difficult to sleep after these strenuous activities. I land up dozing all night as my body is integrating. It seems I need to be partially awake to do so, although I don't know why.

Is this the new human? An ability to do anything we decide to do without the usual consequences?

It's definitely effortless. At this rate I am going to have no "jiggly" bits left lol.

Again on each occasion I could feel energies or codes pouring in through my eyes activating my pineal gland/brain in ways I cannot explain.


Starts of deceptively gentle



 
 

 




Half way









PS Since writing this post, several of my friends from a small private group on FB have said they've experienced the same. Seems it is going to be the new "norm".





No comments: