Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 9 January 2017

To permanent residence or not...

Something is pulling me away from applying for permanent residency.

I currently have a three year visa that allows me to work and live here in NZ. I can renew this, so its not a problem as far as staying here is concerned. Our plans were to apply for permanent residency - I have enough points to do so. But...

It's this niggle that I spoke about before.



My logical brain is pushing me to apply, and yet another part of me says there is no need. I checked with my pendulum - it also says no.

The documentation is ready and waiting, but I just haven't sent it off. I've learned over the years to trust my gut, but still my ego is gnawing away at me.

Greg and I both feel like we are on an epic holiday that is going to last for years.

Which brings me back to my initial gut feeling about being here - I am here to close the cycle. This is where I first incarnated and I have come back here for the sake of completion.

I am planning to live for hundreds of years, and therefore may change occupation and country a few times more, which could lead us anywhere :-)

We discuss the permanent residency thing every so often. Greg says it is up to me to decide...

Our daughter is also facing a dilemma. She wants to come live here, but there have been so many things popping up in the way. These have now been resolved and despite having resigned from her job, she still hesitates to set a date for her flight. I know exactly how she feels.

I so admire those who are content to remain where they are having lived in the same country, city, village, town all their lives, with no itch to move on.

That is not my purpose. In another lifetimes I was stable and committed in that way. My stability this lifetime is in my relationship, which as far as I know (from past lives) is not a luxury I've had since incarnating here on Earth.

I'm just going to take each day as it comes.  Something may change...or not.

Until then we are enjoying ourselves.


No comments: