Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 16 January 2017

Sense8

Our daughter (and many friends on FB) has been raving about Sense8 for a while.

Greg, Traevis and I finally sat down and watched a few episodes on Netflix. It was very slow in the beginning but by the 5th episode it all started coming together.



I love how the 8 are able to be part of each other's world, feel what the other feels, to tap into their abilities and use them as well as help each other out whether physically, emotionally or mentally and how far it stretches across the world from Africa to India, the Americas to Europe/Iceland, Asia to Russia, crossing gender and race divides. Every actor is from each of these countries, not someone pretending, equally the woman who plays the transgender role is transgender.

So well worth the watch.

I'm hoping this series doesn't go the same way as Lost and Heroes...simply petering out with no conclusion.

The song is now stuck in my head.


No comments: