Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 5 December 2016

Beyonce the chicken



We had friends to stay this weekend.



Whilst sitting on our deck enjoying the beautiful weather on Sunday morning after breakfast, we were discussing Beyonce the chicken. She is looking sleek, black feathers shiny - in excellent condition. I wondered whether she was laying eggs. If she is, I certainly hadn't seen them. Do chickens just keep laying eggs indefinitely and every day? When in the wild and certainly before we domesticated them, did the chicken naturally lay eggs every day, or is it just us genetically manipulating this?

Greg suggested getting a chicken coop for her and training her to lay her eggs, but still giving her the freedom to roam.

What is it about that that makes me frown?

Let's see...

We got a chicken strutting her stuff, minding her own business and enjoying her life. Why on earth would I consent to boxing her in? 

Lol...since then I keep hearing Beyonce's singing Single Ladies - I reckon that is Beyonce's (the chicken's) theme song. I'm not that kind of girl!

You go Beyonce! Live your life on your terms.


No comments: