Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Saturday 17 September 2016

I've done it again

A song was playing on the radio today.

I've never been one to take much notice of lyrics but sometimes the words penetrate my foggy consciousness and I try to figure out what is being sung.


I couldn't for the life of me quite get it.

As we pulled up to the red traffic lights I decided to ask Greg, cos he's quite good with this type of thing.

"Can you tell me what the words are?"

He stared at me with a frown on his face. "What words?"

"You know the lyrics of the chorus? Cos it sounds to me like they're singing Gotta save my dick but I am sure that is not quite right." I paused, "Or maybe it could be...these days."

Greg choked, trying not to laugh as the perplexed look faded. Grinning he said, "They are singing Just a kind of magic."

Geez I knew it.

He couldn't stop laughing, tears rolling down his face. Not seen him laugh like that in a while. It made me giggle quite uncontrollably.

 It will be an occurrence remembered with delight. I've had many of those.

Like the occasion I put two homemade pizzas in the oven one night. We'd had friends around and the wine was flowing. When I went back to take them out, I could only find one pizza in the oven.

You know when you know you definitely did something but for some reason or another it seems you haven't. I stood staring at the oven wondering what on earth had happened to the other pizza.

Greg must have noticed, cos he came into the kitchen area and asked if everything was alright.

I told him that I'd somehow lost a pizza and wondered if this was one of those 'twilight' moments.

He picked up the pizza on the pizza pan and then started laughing.

"What have I done?" I asked resigned to the fact that I'd something weird again.

"Um," he said, "you put both pizzas on top of each other in the oven.

Puzzle solved.

Yeah well, it is now a joke that never goes away.