Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 16 September 2016

Here today, gone tomorrow



Oh no!

Beyonce is gone. We've not seen or heard her this week. I've even checked in the trees regularly, but no, she is not there. I'm hoping she is not in someone's pot, but rather decided she wanted to go walkabout and explore the world.

Which has sort of put a bummer on our happy days. She'd become a part of our lives as she strutted around the garden, clucking contentedly. We were even thinking of finding her a buddy to be feral with.

Beyonce is/was a chicken with attitude, who took no nonsense from the cats of the neighbourhood and brought a ray of sunshine into our lives every day, in spite of her disdain of us mere mortals. A very capable chicken indeed who will be sorely missed.