Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Friday 19 August 2016

Holidays, allergies and detoxing

We're going to spend the weekend in Auckland again.

Our daughter is arriving from Sydney to spend two weeks with us. We'll take her sightseeing, visit family and then come back to Hamilton on Sunday evening.



She is planning on moving here in December, so I think this might be a reconnaisance visit as well as a holiday. She's tired of the rat race.

Lol...life is VERY slow here. It takes a bit of an adjustment. I think we are sort of there, but not quite. I still get taken by surprise at the friendliness of strangers. People smile and interact with one another. You can strike up a conversation almost anywhere and they are genuinely interested in what you say.

Winter seems to be moving on and we are over the worst of the cold. We had sundowners on the deck early evening last night. It was great to be able to do such a "colonial" thing again. But once the sun goes down or goes behind a cloud it is cold.

You can smell spring in the air. The daffodils are out, lambs dotting the fields. Everything is still flowering even when it was the height of winter.

Most gardens have fruit trees, mostly orange, lemon and feijoa. Feijoa fruiting season is over, but citrus season isn't. They are all laden down at the moment. There are always bags of lemon and oranges at work from those who have fruit trees. Lovely to get such fresh fruit.

I had a very interesting talk with the person whom I go to for Bowens. I'd told him that over the last week since the weather warmed, my eyes had been itching. He maintains that the Waikato region is notoriously polluted by the natural environment. We are in a basin surrounded by mountains and as a result there isn't much wind to blow away the pollens. So many who live here have a reaction to the high pollen count.

He has given me some homeopathic pillules called Mixed Pollen to desensitise my body as well as a mineral filled clay from South Island. It is a gentle detoxer for the whole body which starts in the digestive system and pulls toxin out of the body.

He said it is up to me how many capsules I take per night. The recommended dosage is four but I only took two as I wanted a very gentle detox, but yikes man!  I was sweating all night so bad.


Well...gotta get going...