Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Monday 14 March 2016

In the flow

Since setting foot on North Island of Aotearoa, I seem to be in the flow. I decide what I need, and it comes to me without effort. It has been rather nice. Lol...that sounds very English and extremely understated, not being one to rave about awesomeness...



A house and car sort of fell into my lap. How cool is that?

I move out of the current house-share and into the house I am renting on Friday, sans furniture. It will be like camping albeit inside an empty house.

As for the car, what a snazzy little beaut she is. And oh my, have I travelled. Auckland, Raglan and Taupo. I've investigated Hamilton and gotten to know all the back roads. It has been marvelous...but the greatest thing of much wonder to me is...driving an automatic car.

Who knew they were such fun!

I was a little concerned as I'd only ever driven a manual. Don't ask me why I was frowning about owning an automatic. Something else I had to adapt to is the fact that all European cars are too expensive to buy and maintain. I soo was tempted to get another Audi or a Golf...but with my hubby's voice ringing in my ears...I refrained. Buy Japanese he said and under NO circumstances buy a manual car...so, when in Rome...

Can't say I regret it. Seems he once again saved me from myself...lol.

One more month, honey bun!