Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Tuesday 19 April 2011

Unicorn

Monday, 18 April 2011

My meditation late this afternoon had me flooded with happiness.

I’ve collected unicorns since I was little. I had a huge collection in Cape Town, which I left with my mother. I figure she needed the unicorn energy more than I did. I have collected a few unicorns since being here in the UK, but as I don’t have much space I’ve had to restrict myself considerably.


While doing the meditation I was surrounded by a circle of all kinds of animals, and of course my two special friends.

I became aware after the second breath of a large glowing being standing on the far side of the circle, opposite me. It was so bright I couldn’t quite make out what or who it was. The vibration streaming off this being was encompassing all of us.

As it moved forward I realised it was a unicorn. My joy at receiving this visit was so strong I was in tears. My dear friends were finally back in my life.

Once again it was masculine energy. He seemed to flow over the ground and came to stop before me, gently touching my brow with his horn. My third eye and nasal chakras both burst open and I could see him clearly. His body was literally dancing with white light that sparkled and moved constantly.

It was like coming home and seeing a dear and loving old friend. Beneath his gentleness I could sense a strength of purpose, a resilience and a great deal of power. And yet, despite all this power he was comfortable with himself and didn’t need to prove anything. He seemed happy to simply ‘be’.

He gave me a few messages that I found comforting and helpful. I did ask if he was another manifestation of myself (like the ram and the deer are). He shook his head and said he was not. He is simply another guiding light and mentor.

I seem to be collecting mentors at a rapid rate.

What he did show me was that he had muted his energy just enough for me to be comfortable in his company. He let me know that he did not lower his frequency but merely made it more accommodating for me. He then asked me these questions or rather they were impressions I received – ‘Why would you want to lower your frequency? Would you be happy if I lowered mine and how would it serve either of us? By sharing with you all I have to offer, do you not find yourself feeling better?’
This brought to mind my previous blog about feeling guilt and lowering my frequency. Heck, I was getting answers fast.
 
Another question he answered was about all these masculine entities suddenly flooding into my life. It seems it is the universe’s way of rearranging the vibration of my cells to understand that masculine energy isn’t violent and angry. We’ve been exposed to this lifetime after lifetime that it has become a way of life. These entities are merely changing that perception to an understanding that with great strength comes gentle caring.

It reminds me to a certain extent of hubby. He is a powerfully built man who has amazing strength and yet he is very gentle with his hands. He tells me he is conscious of his strength and is therefore very careful how he uses it. He would rather talk someone down than get into a fight.

On a final note - seeing this unicorn reminded me of the beautiful horse, Sparkie, who shared my life for many years when I was a teenager. He was a feisty strawberry roan gelding. We had so much fun together. It has raised a little bit of grief as I remember his passing.



Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Erck...I spent most of the night on the loo...a definite clearing out. Haha...a movement deluxe of all energies you could possibly think of.

I figure that the unicorn must have done a deed on me. I suppose it’s not possible to be in the presence of something that hails from, I dunno...7D and not expect some clearing out. I don’t think it being the full moon helped either.

A night shift, handfuls of Charoal tablets, gallons of cider vinegar later I’m feeling rather like I’ve been through a washing machine. You know the old ones where you had to be swooshed from side to side as it gyrated its way through the clothing and then all the water squeezed out through rollers that are so close together nothing could live going through them.

Oh no...snork...that brings up another memory from my childhood. I did just that with my right hand. My mom was busy doing the laundry and had popped out the room to fetch something and me, in my 4 year old wisdom was trying to help, so I fed the sheets through the rollers but forgot to let go of them...squished hand.

Blooming heck, I hope that doesn’t bring on a touch of the runs again. The toilet paper is in the freezer at the moment and I ain’t even eaten any curry!! I did warn hubby not to go in the bathroom and left a gas mask outside. As I was drifting off to sleep I heard a few strangled swear words.

On waking I blearily noticed a note on the bedside table. It was from hubby and said, ‘No more indoor toilet for you, I’ve dug a longdrop at the bottom of the garden.’

Okay, go with me on this one. I know hubby was dressed in his suit and on his way out the door when I went to sleep. Let’s pretend he’s a madly desperate man trying to save his family from the evil genius sulphurating in the bedroom...hehe.

Holy crapola, the words ‘clearing issues’ takes on a new meaning when you’re crouched over the longdrop, mooning the neighbours...
 

No comments: