Portal opening



Ramblings about life . . .

What I share about my life is simply to help reinforce the understanding that it is possible to live with love and laughter, even with tough times.

Life is what we make of it, no matter how harrowing. We accept and embody this with-in ourselves, thereby allowing the energy to manifest outwardly in our reality.

It starts with each one of us as an individual to form the collective consciousness.

Be the dream.

We honour the light and the life within you.

I upload other bloggers' posts and then delete after a month. This is my journey and others help me understand where I am, until they become irrelevant (a few posts excepted).




Wednesday 20 April 2011

The Bay Tree

Tuesday 19 April 2011
I was taking a brief rest outside in the sun lying back in my lounger soaking up the sun when something made me look up and over at the Bay tree in the corner.

My tabby kitty was sitting there staring up. My immediate thought was that she was interacting with ‘something’ and I wished I could see.


Well, ask and you will receive. She was nose to nose with the unicorn that appeared to me yesterday. They seemed to be having a tete-a-tete without words. She sat perfectly still staring into his eyes. This was when I noticed that he had pale ice blue hooves that matched the colour of his eyes.

Kitty turned her head to the left to look at me and then to her right and in her line of sight I could see several others – it appeared there was a group of them. After a few moment she stood up and walked to one side and came nose to nose with a black unicorn. He seemed quite fiery compared to the others. Once she’d done whatever she was doing with him she strolled away to sit under the table and blinked her yellow eyes at me.

What were they communicating about? Haven’t got a clue and no-one is filling me in.

Wednesday 20 April 2011
Having woken from a long sleep after another night on duty I blearily stumbled into the garden to get some fresh air and take in the beautiful sunny day. When I’m tired I seem to be more open.

If I was a suspicious person I’d believe that somehow me working nights was a move on ‘their’ part to make sure they could get through to me ‘cause heaven knows I’m a stubborn so and so.

Without thinking I wandered over to the Bay tree. As I came closer I felt a shiver of energy raising goosebumps on my body despite the warmth of the day. I became aware of a group of unicorns standing in this corner of the garden. My black kitty was sitting amongst them but I did not see him until he stood up and walked toward me. He sat down in front of me facing the group.

The white unicorn (I haven’t asked his name yet) stood on my left side while on the right was the black unicorn. His hooves are pink. This made me smile ‘cause he looks somewhat ferocious but has pink hooves – pale pearly pink. Again I don’t know his name, but I did ask why he was different.

I got a bit confused by his answer. They don’t actually talk but give me feelings and visions. First I thought ‘shaman’ but that didn’t seem quite right until I had a bit of a revelation and asked if he was like a ‘Knight Templar’. I don’t even know if that is the right description. It seems my vocab is a bit limited only cause I don’t quite understand what it is he does. I suppose he must be a warrior of some kind but not sure how or why.

Anyways, we ‘discussed’- okay we didn’t discuss. Mainly they gave me info and I got more confused. It takes me a while to integrate new information and energy so I dare say I’ll find my answer eventually.

My tired brain seemed to fade away a bit ‘cause the next thing I knew I was walking inside with the white unicorn behind me. As I sit and write this on my laptop he is standing watching me. The great thing about all these entities around me is that they are so patient and accepting of whatever I do...except maybe St Germain – he does arse kick quite often. Queen of Procrastination – that’s me....

I’m now going to have a bath in Epsom salts and soak my tired and weary body. I wonder if I should soak my foggy brain too...
 

No comments: